shall we not

Thursday, January 27, 2005

path depedence

Had a rather odd case of coincidence yesterday which set me thinking about such things. Had teacher training in the infamous Metallurgy Building which is not one of the 70's finer pieces of architecture and it has a layout which i thought was like a Labyrinth which made me think of the film of the same name starring David Bowie (and a very young Jennifer Connelly). Later that day a few people in our class were talking about the Isle of Man (which one of our group came from) and was telling us about how you get there (on the excellently named Steam Packet) and the fact it used to have a cinema which only showed one film...Labyrinth and now David Bowie is on XFM... At uni if me and my housemates mentioned a slightly obscure film that we liked or wanted to see it was always on tv the next week.

I want to go to the Isle of Man

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home