shall we not

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

cherry trees

So the big move has occurred and it made me realise that i should probably get rid of a lot of stuff before i move again and that sleep is a truly wonderful thing (10 hours-hurrah!). Been really busy so i only had a chance to unpack mosty of my stuff this morning before i had to set of for an interview. The interview was right by the first house i ever lived in so it was really nice to walk around the old neighbourhood and visit my favourite conker tree etc...Found it strange though that i haven't really been to the area since i was very young and it made me think about how Sheffield is a collection of villages that i'm unsure how they relate and interact as they all seem to have distinctive feels and characters. I mean i've only got to know a lot of the city by friends moving into bits i'd only ever heard of!

2 Comments:

  • 10 hours?! so tell me, please; was it the light, the road noise, the children, the bed or something else that you think contributed to less sleep opportunity in our house?

    also, do you want me to keep lostâ„¢ episodes here for you? especially as the series is nearly finished, i could burn some on cd for you or something.

    By Blogger Ant, at 9:13 AM  

  • a copy of the final Lost episodes on disc would be fantastic- cheers man!

    By Blogger hugh, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home