shall we not

Friday, May 20, 2005

it makes me sick to think of you undressed

Got asked to house sit for my Mum and Dad which has meant i'm writing this looking at the fabulous view it offers which shall be lost when my parents depart. Haven't posted for the rest of the week as I've been hard at work meaning that I'm sick of writing and agonising over how to phrase things so the thought of posting hardly filled me with joy. Added to this i've been out every night which has been really good (such as dinner at Lol and Beth's on Tuesday and watching Opus 15 on Wednesday) but i'm looking forward to a relaxed Sunday. However, this is much dependent upon the result of the FA Cup final on Saturday.

Also, i've stolen seasons three and four of the West Wing off the folks so some high quality American entertianment shall be mine.

I think i'll sign off with a bit of my writing, well i say mine but it's a quote that i'm using:

“All writers are concerned with memory, since all writing is a remembrance of things past…memory is especially important to anyone who cares about change, for forgetting dooms us to repetition.” (Greene 1991)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home