shall we not

Monday, June 20, 2005

you big gay bear of a man

Been feeling fairly taciturn recently which probably explains the lack of desire to post. Unfortunately, i can't explain why but it may be as I've been numbing myself from what is going on to/in me and around me too. I'm not sure if i can handle the ups and downs of emotion (i can't believe i was about to say rollercoaster). Would i rather be steady slow incline rather than boom and bust?

I'm finding it hard to function around people to the extent that i'm walking up to see someone and not being able to speak which has been fun.

At the same time i'm rather distracted, to quote 2 weeks notice- "I think about you in the shower, no not in that way, in a forget whether i've washed my hair and end up washing it twice type way."

Somewhat overwhelmed by my PhD at the moment- had a seminar presentation that went ok but was aware that there are so many things to consider in a relatively small aspect of my thesis that it's hard not be paralysed by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home