shall we not

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

57 Iranian monks

Hurray! I've done a draft of my work!

Hoorah! Arsenal won! Manchester United lost!

Yehah! I got three awesome albums from Record Collector (Stereolab best of- 3 discs and dvd with them on the Word and Later...with Jools Holland, Fourtet's new one- fantasticly warm electronica and Jose Gonzalez -Veneer about whom i know nowt but had a listen in the shop and it's beautiful acoustic Nick Drake/Kings of Convenience)

Boo! I got comedy soaked by a Land Rover driving past en route to get a paper this morning (so much so a random bloke commented on it) but it made me laugh.

French! People should be a little nicer to them (a thing on Have I got News for You said they were the most hated European nation). I actually like the nation- think of all the good they give us...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home