shall we not

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

banality reigns

If you go to the Empire website (www.empireonline.co.uk/site/news/newsstory.asp?news_id=16560) there's a link to see the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trailer which appears to have a lot of my favourite people in, Mos Def, Sam Rockwell, Zooey Deschanel, Martin Freeman and i even think Stephen Fry in it too who was great at the Baftas. Also, i get people saying that i'm a movie geek but i hadn't seen either of the big Bafta winners (Aviator or Vera Drake) but then i haven't really wanted to, so there...

I would put some less banal stuff up but i can't articulate very well at the moment, my thoughts are merely swilling around in my skull but general topic areas include friendship, housing and university. Maybe the answers will come to me whilst trying to sleep (see Abigail's blog) or when i'm running or in the shower. I often tend to answer questions better in my head about half an hour after they were asked, i guess this could make talking to me difficult.

1 Comments:

  • or try www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/home/home.html/103-0912654-7237457

    By Blogger hugh, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home