shall we not

Thursday, January 26, 2006

no road left to ride

So, up at 7. Then a lift from my gracious housemate into town to get the train but he's running late so have to run for to the station. Argue with the giver of tickets and run again for my train, diving through the doors as they close. Arrival at Birmingham met by more running to catch connecting train. In office at 10 for supervision. No time to a) print off necessary stuff and b) go to the loo. Therefore, supervisors able to blind side me with discussion of the word winnowing and Jeremy Paxman which somehow ends up with me co-authoring a paper and re-learning French to deliver a paper in Lille. I think i prefered it when they weren't happy with my progress! Then teaching, tutoring and teaching (hopefully with time for a sandwich). Straight into a seminar and then the funner bit of my day: a Belle and Sebastian gig which i will have to leave to catch a 11.10 to Derby then get a connection to Sheffield. Eta home 2.30

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home