shall we not

Monday, January 16, 2006

reacher for the short

Some rather perfunctory statements:

  • I'm spending way too much money at the moment. For example, on saying this to my housemate on the way to Blockbuster i proceeded to leave the shop 5 dvds heavier and £25 lighter (Dig, Silver City, In Good Company, In My Father's Den and Mean Creek). It's annoying because i keep finding bargains like that (got a Fenchurch jumper for £10 on Thursday) but they also add up to equal a non bargain.
  • How holy am I? I went to church in the morning and the evening. I was even happy about it, joyous even.
  • I was reminded that i should go on holiday this year. Yes, yes i should.
  • Sunday has become a day for soup with one of the house cooking up a storm. This week, brocoli and stilton.
  • I like the fact i can waltz in and work happily in Hallam or Sheffield Uni libraries.
  • I love it when Arsenal play well.
  • OC has returned therefore, the world makes sesne again.
  • Embarassment has resulted in me buying a key chain after frequently misplacing my keys to have me then dream about keys and then remember in the middle of the night i left them in the back door. This should not happen to me. I am not an absent minded professor.
  • I'm reading Alice in Wonderland. I love the language and style of it, "My ears and whiskers I'm late."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home