shall we not

Monday, February 21, 2005

i predict a riot

Feeling rather manly today having just got back from a run in the snow whilst still nursing my impressive bruise from Lol. On less manly things had art therapy in cluster. Found it a bit frustrating due to my inability to project what i was thinking or feeling on to paper but maybe i was thinking about it too much. Also, i know it wasn't the point to produce some art but most other people's productions were all really cool. I appear to have a tendency to gravitate towards artistic people and be very interested in it but completely unable to do it myself and that's probably why i spend my time reading what other people think, watching films and listening to music and hearing the analyse from fellow clusterees. Over analysing things? me, never

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home