shall we not

Thursday, March 24, 2005

my uncle died without falling out of anything

Just had my eyes opened in a rather scary Clockwork Orange type way by my students. Couldn't really be bothered to teach them anything so i took them for a drink in the union instead (look at me, i'm so cool) but am now an expert on:

  • Tattoo's (where to go- Wolverhampton-yes, Walsall-no, how much tattoists earn etc)
  • Piercings (it appears you really can get anything done)
  • The etiquette of lesbian dating and love triangles

I would also like to thank Coke for helping through the day

2 Comments:

  • Cool. How did the quiz go?

    By Blogger Pete, at 11:20 PM  

  • Quiz went well, they ended up getting really into it and bickering about the scoring and who would've thought that CPA stood for so many government things

    By Blogger hugh, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home