shall we not

Monday, March 07, 2005

its coming at me through the trees

So yeah, anyway had a couple of thoughts over the weekend. Firstly, what is the initial thing i think when i see people when i'm wondering hiter and thither? I reckon i naturally put people into groups based on what can't be nearly enough information. Not sure if that's necessarily a bad thing but just noticed that have a tendency of doing it. It's probably down to be observational nature.

The other thing was how my life seems fairly full at the moment and this dawned on me when Pete was describing his Sunday and it reminded me that i used to spend my Sunday seeing how long it could take me to read the paper (my record was 4:30). Now, my weekend is spent doing stuff which is good but i'm not sure how restful it is, maybe it's because i'm finding it harder to relax in my normal ways so am having to do activities to unwind (of which tea last night did do). Also coming home and writing what i was doing this week freaked me out a bit too with things all week ranging from teacher training to watching Bright Eyes. On top of that, i've got a scary amount of uni work to do. It'll be fine...

1 Comments:

  • Id'll be fine...

    Damn, I wish I was seeing Bright Eyes.

    Interesting note: Following my delightfully relaxing Sunday, yesterday and today are becoming two of my most stressful ones. Hmmm.

    By Blogger Pete, at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home