shall we not

Friday, August 12, 2005

the imagination is a beautiful thing (or friday's complexity)

Having in my last post extolled my happiness, today i'm a little tinged with sadness (I am a capricious sole). I think it was triggered by a combination of factors but it seems to stem from a realisation that my starting points of Sheffield have all gone. The folks have moved, i don't see any of my school friends anymore (they even knocked down and rebuilt my school), my sister and her mates have all gone and Matt and Jo's leaving drink seemed to bring home the fact that all the people i got to know when i came back here after Worcester aren't really. It's all a bit silly really, i mean i don't see Matt and Jo often (and they're doing something inspiringly amazing) but it made me think that time of my life is truly gone and i'd been living in semi newness. So this is me mourning that i think but then mourning is an important thing to do (as an episode of Scrubs taught me yesterday). However, i won't let it snaffle my happiness. Bring on my new history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home