shall we not

Saturday, October 01, 2005

the church of me

I've been thinking a lot reecntly about how i interact with people. The past few days i've found myself able to talk to some people for ages but then i realised that i either dominated the conversation or we ended up talking about 'Swiss topics' (easy stuff that you talk about when you can't think of anything interesting).

Also i've found that me being tired, unhappy and having had a few drinks tends to equal a more accurate refelction of me (or the me in my head at least).

A perhaps more worrying realisation is that my inability to talk to girls only doesn't apply to either don't care about or are attached, otherwise i really am worse than normal.

Films i'm very much looking forward to (in no particular order): Corpse Bride, Brokeback Mountain, Broken Flowers, Elizabethtown and Thumbsucker.

In other news i nearly set fire to the house twice today- a personal best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home