shall we not

Thursday, August 25, 2005

a catholic school as strict as Roman rule

Things i regret and on further reflection should be filled in the 'seemed like a good idea at the time category':
1. Putting beetroot and cabbage together into a frankly bizarre stew (i've never seen carrots go that colour before).
2. Going for a run at 12:30 (i.e.when it's right dark). Having a shower then trying to get enough sleep so i could do 3.
3. Go to Birmingham the day before Greenbelt to do odd jobs at the office and also to rectify 4.
4. Leaving my sleeping bag at the office thinking i wouldn't need it any time soon (that was 3 months ago)
4. My one album a month rule. Man, i curse the day i thought that beauty up (do i get Death cab, Youngblood brassband, elbow?- damn it).
5. Deciding that i needed to let my body catch up on sleep meaning i didn't get to Birmingham until 1 and also meaning that my working days are completetly rubbish at the moment.
6. Recording my first two interviews on tape. It took me 10 hours to transcribe an interview which lasted 70 minutes. As Lol so lovingly pointed out, that's 7 minutes an hour (he did do math science). It also wipes you out completely meaning my conversation is a little forgetful and spaced out.
7. One thing Fulham must be regretting, failing to mark the mighty Pascal twice last night (Haha).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home