shall we not

Saturday, September 17, 2005

hate will get you every time

Some observations:
- Autumn is well and truly here. This was shown by the fact that the last few days that i've been out of the house in a hoody i've found myself thinking, 'man it's cold' (but not yet seeing your own breath cold). Never mind though, i love a good Autumnal day like this morning, looking out of my window to be greeted by a clear crisp morning. Add in a game of football and there's little better (apart from staying in bed and sleeping that is).
- Laura Veirs has broken my will power. This month i ordered the Youngblood Brassband as my choice but it has only just been despatched so in the space between i borrowed a couple of Laura Veirs albums and felt compelled to buy her latest. Her voice really gets under my skin and her songs are really rich with loads of thought to all of them. I'm going to see her live inBrum next month too.
- Lauren Laverne is presenting CD:UK, happy days.
- I'm home alone today, hurrah!
- I seem to be seing a lot of afro's and big hair in magazines and stuff and this coincides with me getting comments about my hair getting long. I'm going to see if i stick it out until Christmas.
- Students are back. Bugger but yay as it means i can earn some money.
- Liking the look of Thumbsucker (new Mike Mills film)

1 Comments:

  • oh joy - your hair at Christmas - we will be soooo proud!! maybe andy will grow a beard worthy of celebrating your hair!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home