shall we not

Saturday, September 17, 2005

always love

Two posts in a day, mercy! Just been reflecting on my posts of late and they seem to be a bit, "i bought a loaf of bread today" and that started me thinking as to why. I came up with a number of possibilities:
1. I'm really shallow
2. I need to have the structure of church etc... to force me to think about God stuff which i've not had over the summer. It has made me realise i need cluster particularly as i appear to be too old for the evening service (I'm only 23 for goodness sake!)
3. I've talked about some of my thoughts with actual people but then even that still isn't on a particularly deep level.
4. I've been repressing my feelings which suggests that there is a bundle of crap waiting to emerge, oh joy (i really hope it's not that one).

2 Comments:

  • Hey, some of my best friends are shallow.

    By Blogger Pete, at 6:13 PM  

  • i love you hugh - i feel so honoured to be journeying with you. you are very precious. and hey - at 23 you really are an old man, you're tutoring young whipper snappers for goodness sake!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home