shall we not

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The life of a mime school trainee

I feel as if my life has been rather surreal these last few days. For example, on Tuesday i think i witnessed Arsenal not only play well but win against Real Madrid. Then the following night i went to a strange building in town which i'd never been to before and within it's rather 70's interior (in a good way) two men entertained me for 2 hours under the guise of the Mighty Boosh. Added to this have been my days spent in parts of Sheffield i didn't know existed such as Southey where people have talked at me for an hour whilst i record what they say and then thank me for the experience. Then there are the magical snake like carriages that have transported me to a far away city called Birmingham. Most bizarre.

My album choices for next month:
Low-The Great Destroyer (impulse buy)
Annie- DJ Kicks

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger ESLAM UWK, at 11:53 AM  

  • هل تريد شراء اثاث مكتبي نقدم لك اكبر شركة اثاث مكتبى
    في رأيي ، العديد من الشركات في مصر لديها عملاء لا يعرفون الشركة الأفضل لأن هناك العديد من الشركات في السوق وأفضلها ستاروود. تقدم الشركة أشكال وأسعار مختلفة لكل ذوق.

    By Blogger ESLAM UWK, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home