shall we not

Friday, February 17, 2006

talking is fun

I like interviewing people. It makes me feel like i work for a living an they're always nice and interesting. It is a bit nerve wracking though as you never know quite how it'll go and often i'll look down and realise i'm out of questions within 20 minutes. Other times you can't get a word in so they generally end up being more a rambling chat. I think this may come back to haunt me when it comes to actually using the information but at the moment, it's just interesting. I do feel conversation starved though at the end as i've had to sit and listen to someone talk at me for an hour with me saying little but to be honest, day time interaction for a PhD student is rare since my office is my 3 feet from my bed for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home