shall we not

Thursday, March 02, 2006

gosh-wow gorgeous voice

Things that have pleased my otherwise sick body recently:

1. This article about the now departed month of February (http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article347594.ece). It made me re-evaluate my anti-Feb stance. However, my tactics of working really hard until i was ill to get through it have come good and now i have a really sore throat making me re-evaluate my re-evaluation.

2. Prison Break which last week was amazing. I have no idea if it can sustain it's pace but i was thinking it'll only be one series almost by definition (he either saves his brother and escapes or he dies) which i love.

3. The Brick website(http://brickmovie.net/). I am very excited about this film.

4. Indeed, a lot of films have surprised me recently. I saw Lady Vengence at very short notice and thought it was amazing both visually and in terms of story- a rather macabre fable. Also, i kind of liked the terribly named Lucky Number Slevin although i spent a long time wondering who designed his apartment (and his wardrobe). Whilst watching the film i was picking holes in it (starts like a sort of Snatch type film) and then it turned these negatives into positives actually explaining a lot. It all added to its slightly trippy feel (especially given the design of his kitchen).

5. I am keeping pace with 3 interviews a week at the moment which means i should be done with the data collection in about 5 weeks. A very good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home