shall we not

Friday, March 17, 2006

Hair

I'm never really sure how to respond to the comments i get about my hair and the news that it's not going to get any shorter until Lent ends. Firstly, it makes me think man your life must be dull if this is a topic of conversation and secondly the excitement the news causes has led me to question why. I can't help but think it's a kind of circus freak type answer like when you dare a mate to do something even though you know they'll look like an arse/hurt themselves but it'll make you laugh everytime you think about it and you've been able to manipulate that person and live through them. I'm not sure i like that way of thinking. Alternatively it could be God's way of getting me to stop worrying too much about what people think of me and let their perception be their perception and not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home