shall we not

Sunday, August 21, 2005

serendipitous and superlative coincidence (screw you)

On the way to get a paper yesterday i started to think about musical coincidence. On Friday i went to Utopia for a cup of tea and a sit down (well more a smoothie actually, i hate tea) and was accompanied by Boards of Canada. A great album i foolishly culled from my collection. Anyway, then i went to see the thoroughly lovely Me and You and Everyone We Know and had a snippet of it again before the film. Getting back to the paper walk, I decided on the Guardian as it had an article about the Pixies (my ephiphany band), went back home and listened to Guy Garvey (out of Elbow) play them on 6 Music. I also ate some chips (hmmm drowned in vinegar) Happy Days....
....and went to town and contemplated the futility of my existence and how little i'm looking forward to Greenbelt. Thus endeth my boring and capricious post about what i've been doing recently. In terms of what i've been thinking, well that's a little dark of late. The happier side is the normal thing i do about making stories up of where my life could go in my head (this nearly always involves me leaving the country) but the less happy side is my increasing number of sociopathic thoughts which although amuse me are probably not all that healthy. I can't seem to stand up and say what i think although this isn't the best idea in the world as most of my thoughts at the moment are negative. Man, I really am just a bundle of repression.

As you may have guessed this is actually two posts brought together using bricolage showing my mood swings in between.

2 Comments:

  • 10 out of 10 for using the word 'bricolage'

    By Blogger dan, at 12:25 PM  

  • Hey juicy, I like your blog, you should get comments on it. You're a park ranger! Cool man...

    By Blogger Pete, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home