shall we not

Saturday, October 08, 2005

the first mouse attack happened that night

This is more of an information giving exercise than a post, so an update of me:
  • I sent an average of 4 messages a day last month, enough to be flagged up as a frequent user.
  • Had my first seminars/ lessons on Thursday and they went really well. Both classes have different feels but i felt quite energised by the teaching. It was only an introduction session but it was cool.
  • Had a crazy Thursday what with teaching all day then going straight to the cinema to see 4 Brothers which was a bit rubbish....
  • ....However, i really enjoyed Pride and Prejudice on Wednesday. I found myself completely swept up by it and a little emotional by the end. I did however find myself identifying more readily with Jane and Darcy instead of Elizabeth and Jane which differed from my BBC allegances. Maybe it's the repressed emotion in me.
  • Devandra Banhart is advertising cheese and Joanna Newsom phones, i ask you.
  • Academic stuff is a bit slow at the moment.
  • Football was great today partly because i played really well.
  • Made two crumbles (apple and cinnamon, plum and ginger) and found it quite relaxing because i had the time; I always enjoy cooking if i have the time (and ingredients).
  • Still on step 1 of my book, had to write out what loneliness feels like and things/situations that i feel exasperated by which i choose to do on the train- not wise.
  • I have a man crush on Jaoquim Pheonix.

1 Comments:

  • Hey E, quite a fan of Inventing the Abbots too. I can't pin down the Pheonix thing either, i think it's the combo of manliness and emotion (and his eyes). Sorry to hear you're having a hard time- i can relate to the scariness of numbness

    By Blogger hugh, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home