shall we not

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Like doctors who smoke

A list of things annoying me today:

- That a good day can be spoilt by a bit of info that fires up my brain in all the wrong ways.
- Fit ful sleep which is apparently signs of anxiety and depression.
- Living by rote.
- The affect of a stranger smiling at me which again fires off my brain in all the wrong ways.
- Opening the washing machine and watching water cascade onto my feet.
- Thinking my hair looks a little 80’s but it normally looks better after a few weeks.
- Being beaten by over 200 points at Scrabble (i only got 9 points for aloof- i ask you)

A list of slightly more positive stuff to look forward to:

- Dinner with Abigail and Rob.
- Laura Veirs tomorrow and not being annoyed about missing the Engalnd game as we've already qualified.
- A new Lemony Snicket book coming out on Monday.
- Running

1 Comments:

  • Man, we played really well last night - we were all over the Poles! How they managed to score I don't know, it was their only chance of the game.

    By Blogger Pete, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home