shall we not

Monday, October 10, 2005

there's no bad way to feel like tom petty (redux)

Well i made it to the end of a Sunday night service although i was 45 minutes late. Still finding them vey hard work. Linked to this is my increasing desire to leave stuff early. I seem to be having a kind of, 'I've had enough of this now' type attitude when i'm round someone's house, doing god stuff (like at soaking had an alright time but felt like i should leave but then the door was locked so had to stay) and so on...

My other random thought is on travelling given how much of my life is spent doing it (i don't have a car and have to commute to Birmingham where two of my days will be spent this week) and how i should probably put it to some more/better use.

Oh, i tell a lie, the other random thing is still the etiquette of handshakes and more recently my overwhelming desire to hug people but can't because they aren't that sort of person/female/blokey bloke in that a mere hello with no contact seems like no greeting what so ever.

Had my hair cut this morning, one of my favourite things and as i sat and worked in a cafe after i started thinking about this time last year and how i'm probably happier in some areas (like uni) than then but also more weighed down by other things (like other people's expextations).

In an unchararcteristically spontaneous way went on the website for the Sheffield comedy festival and booked 4 tickets for Russell Howard, i guy who has been getting good reviews recently. Got no idea if anyone else'll go (but please don't comment saying you want to go) but hey it felt good booking on the spur of the moment.

I must stop falling in love with women who play in bands

Anyway, i've had enough of this now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home