shall we not

Monday, October 17, 2005

i'm not ok (trust me)

  • Today has been a crap day. I don't think my weekends are giving me any rest because i woke up this morning cursing the fact it was Monday.
  • I've been working on a cd of music i'm passionate about from the last year after our cluster got together a few weeks ago to share stuff we're passionate about. I got my track listing and little bits about what it is about them done but need to actually burn them, do covers and distribute as appropriate. Now i'm worried that too much will be read into it, any indicator instantly becomes a bad indicator.
  • Trying to write stuff for my PhD, it's not going well, it's given me a headache.
  • Again, i couldn't bear church on Sunday night, lasting an impressive 45 minutes.
  • Ordered new boots (£45).
  • Got woken up in the middle of the night by two of my housemates who came in my room with sheets on their heads and then showed their arses. Actually funnier than it sounds. I did however, have to check it really happened this morning given the vivid nature of my dreams. It depressed me to realise that my favourite time of the day is that bit before you wake up and are aware of your dreams along with times when i lose time (when running or playing football). So that's about 4 hours in the week then.
  • I'm fed up of not standing up for myself and being a coward.
  • I wish i didn't care what other people thought.

2 Comments:

  • ooh, can i have a copy of the cd? i won't read anything into it (i rarely listen to music cos of it's mood or what it says, it's usually just cos it sounds nice)

    By Blogger dan, at 9:58 AM  

  • I wish i didn't care what people thought too. I think it's possible not to. takes time though. Spose God's got to do it.

    By Blogger JoeyD, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home