shall we not

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

where is the best man? all arise us all

  • Felt like God was saying i should only play happy albums today, so my work has been guided by: Roisin Murphy, The Radio Department, Kings of Convenience, Artic Monkeys, Sufjan Stevens, Supergrass, I Heart Huckabees (not actually very happy), Ben Lee and the Like. Still not going great
  • I foolishly read the description of the episode for Six Feet Under having not seen it for about 7 episodes, a big mistake. It turns out the Brenda was made out of spam all along (well i can hardly say what it said can i)
  • In a similar episode revelation, i want someone else to have seen up to where i have on West Wing for similar reasons to Six Feet Under.
  • I had three phone calls in the space of 10 miuntes, do people subconsciuosly think a certain time is better than others to call?
  • I somehow ended up being transfixed by the Neighbours 20 years anniversary special despite not having seen it for years. Where was Billy's wife Anne? I used to love nostalgia me.

6 Comments:

  • billy got married? that must have been when i didn't watch it.
    and i consciously think a certain time is better to call than others

    By Blogger dan, at 7:41 PM  

  • How far have you got on West Wing?

    By Blogger Si, at 10:03 AM  

  • Watching the new series (season 6) on More 4. The first two are the Israel peace talks at Camp David

    By Blogger hugh, at 10:12 AM  

  • I've already posted this comment once but it seems to have disappeared - I am your man (in a sense). See the link above for my thoughts

    By Blogger Si, at 10:57 PM  

  • Oh, and I've only just noticed your little quip at the end. It's like trying to imagine a world without any hypothetical situations!

    By Blogger Si, at 4:10 PM  

  • i cried watching neighbours.

    it was a very cheesy beautiful thing.

    By Blogger Rad, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home