shall we not

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

coffee and pie, oh my

It's only 8.35 and i'm already bored. I've been up since 6.30 after a fitful nights sleep on my regular spot on the floor in Birmingham but the thing i'm here for today isn't until 4 so i'll probably be curled up asleep in the corner by then. This is made all the worse by the fact my new headphones don't allow me to listen to/watch stuff off the internet although it does mean that i'm getting quite a lot of work done. Got stuff done yesterday but left the thing i was doing early as it was useless. To use the time productively i watched the guy who does the lectures i do seminars on and ended up looking at how my lot took notes, interacted etc... so think it'll be helpful for future classes. The department is kind of nice when no-one's here, i'm noticing stuff like how noisy the printer is as i'm first in and last out.

The third step is all about submitting to God and asking him to free you from the shackles of self. It sort of ties in with what Mike was saying on Sunday about opening up all the rooms in your house to God as i've been made aware that many of them were/are shut shown by fears, insecurities about certain things and well you know, emotional stuff (sorry i don't want to get overly specific about the things that cripple me)

Right, i need something to keep me awake...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home