shall we not

Monday, November 07, 2005

why is my sandwich crunchy?

Some random information pertaining to things that have happened, i've seen and so on:

- Of the three cinema trips i loved Good Night and Good Luck with George Clooney (i was less keen on Elizabethtown and the Brothers Grimm- poor with moments of inspiration).
- The new Sony advert (with bouncing balls) silenced our pub, i think it's great and the music is Jose Gonzalez too.
- Yesterday was one of the few days i cheered on Man U. All watching a game in the pub should be...
- In fact some of my happiest times have been in pubs recently.
- The best way to appreciate bonfire night is to go for a walk with a cd player and watch out across the city (soundtracked by Portishead).
- I managed to cry in my sleep this week (on top of the now obligatory time at church but i did love having children pray for you especially when they have to strain to put a hand on your shoulder).
- I have a passion for soup at the moment (Sunday lunch is rapidly becoming soup day).
- People who do Form can't really handle banter.
- I'm in Birmnigham for three days this week and i'll have to mark exams on the weekend. Joy (but the money'll be good).
- Step 3 of the book is about turning your life and will over to God. Easy to say, harder in reality.
- I think i'm a bit crap in conversations. I'm coming away from a lot and going, 'shit i didn't mean that' or, 'i completely forgot to ask you that' and feeling like i dominate them really rudely.
- I'm awaiting 5 cds, none have arrived, boo.
- I saw a fascinatingdocumentary about epigenetics, i really should look it up on Wikipedia....

3 Comments:

  • i'm intrigued by what prompted the form/banter comment...

    By Blogger dan, at 10:08 AM  

  • well we had a party on Friday and i don't think they really got sarcasm bless 'em

    By Blogger hugh, at 3:24 PM  

  • Intense Christians not getting banter? Shock. Horror.

    By Blogger Pete, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home